[fpc-devel]Purpose of this list

Florian Klaempfl florian at klaempfl.de
Wed Sep 27 09:11:31 CEST 2000

The initial purpose of this list (fpc-devel) was to discuss about the
development of FPC. But this has changed, only a little discussion about
FPC development is done on this list. So I'll try to change this by
posting information about FPC development on this list.

For the curious: a long time ago, when some of the active developers had
problems with this list (long delay of message delivery), we created an
email alias to coordinate developement but this made FPC development a
little bit non-open and it makes it also very hard for new developers to
keep up-to-date.