[fpc-devel]Who'se working on the IDE?

Craig Hart chart at hyperlink.net.au
Fri Oct 20 16:30:10 CEST 2000

Hi..

> Hey, wait a minute!
> This is free software... and thus you can't get any warranty on fast
> reply from the developpers (all developpers also have a job, which is not
> FPC based!)

Hey wait a minute yourself! All I did was ask a simple question. I didn't
DEMAND instant answers, I was not rude, and nobody else has been nasty in
their response. Perehaps you shouldd take a moment to realize that I'm not
making a personal attack on you or anyone else; I'm simply a newcomer who
has asked a very simple question.

>    If you don't have free time (which wouldn't be surprising) please don't
> blame the developpers because they cannot spend all their time on
> this project.

Hey, I didn't blame anyone. Please don't be so nasty. That sort of snide
personal attack is totally unwarranted.

	Craig