[fpc-announce]New entry in Free Pascal Contributed units. (Internet communication suite from F.Piette ICS)

contribs at freepascal.org contribs at freepascal.org
Tue Nov 26 19:47:08 CET 2002

The following entry was added to the Free Pascal contributed units:

Name         : Internet communication suite from F.Piette ICS
Author       : Francois Piette  modified for FreePascal by Frank Farlow
Email        : cybersoft200 at yahoo.com
Homepage     : http://
FTP site     : ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/contrib/
Version      :
Date         : 26/11/02
Category     : Internet
Supported OS : Win9x WinXp WinNT Win2000
Description  :
This files contain about everything you need to do TCP/IP UDP programming under windows. I had to make just some minor changes to the original from F.Piette. The Units are compiled with v1.02 and did work for me on all versions M$.
I hope that helps FP programer's.

Size : 1,676,247 bytes