[fpc-announce]New entry in Free Pascal Contributed units. (windos)

contribs at freepascal.org contribs at freepascal.org
Wed Jul 11 11:09:03 CEST 2001

The following entry was added to the Free Pascal contributed units:

Name         : windos
Author       : Bogdan Stoyanov
Email        : sablabs at hotmail.com
Homepage     : http://abogi.tripod.com
FTP site     : http://abogi.tripod.com/windos.zip
Version      : beta
Date         : 11/07/01
Category     : Graphics
Supported OS : windows
Description  :
This unit will give chance to work in windows directX mode like in dos. Your app procedure will work in separate thread and wil lineary, you will dont care about winproc and messages. You will call DirectX with standart procedures. All will be hide for you.
I NEAD HELP. No free time to continue project.
( you need directX for FPC include in my site )