[fpc-pascal] How to compile Lazarus program using only FPC?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:53:32 CEST 2015

Am 24.09.2015 18:00 schrieb "Tony Whyman" <tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com>:

> Rather than going down the lazbuild path as others have suggested, you
might want to think about fpcmake and creating a "Makefile.fpc" for your
project. That should be the standard way of building a lazarus project just
using fpc.

In that case I'd suggest fpmake instead (especially since we've reduced the
dependency on fpcmake in 3.0.0 in favor of fpmake). The build script is a
Pascal program and no need for make, etc. at all.

Regards,
Sven