[fpc-pascal] Sound procedure does not work

Tue Sep 15 12:25:45 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-15 11:19, fredvs wrote:
> So there must be a other problem with Géza Kovacs Géza compilation.

I checked... The demos have it, but the actual UOS units don't - and
that is where the error occurs. I could easily reproduce the issue here
with MSEide (and make sure my fpc.cfg has the default -Mfpc line).

TIP:
  I recommend developers update there $HOME/.fpc.cfg files so it uses
-Mobjfpc, instead of the default -Mfpc (what I consider outdated
language mode).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/