[fpc-pascal] Assembler output

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:05:31 CEST 2015

Hello,

Can anybody enlight me in how to:

- Compile a program outputting assembler in intel format.
- Assemble the .s files in a final .exe

I can get assembler in AT&T format using "-a" but if I add "-Anasmwin32"
the program is not compiled as "nasm is not found", only main.lpr is
compiled, none of the included units (no RTL ones).

It would be great if I only need tools provided by fpc but I think that
"as.exe" can not read Intel asm format.

In the case that "as.exe" can not be used for intel format, is there any
option out there in order to get the final .exe from the .s files ?

Thank you.