[fpc-pascal] OS/2 $fpctarget macro in FPC .cfg files

Sun Nov 8 17:15:42 CET 2015

On 2015-11-08 15:37, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> Alright, but the difference between build.sh and build.cmd is much bigger
> than the $fpctarget anyway

Oh yes I understand that. I didn't mean I share a build script between
platforms. Each platform has its own build script... I just showed the
Linux one as an example.

> Glad to hear that. :-) I don't do GUI programming, but it's good to have a
> simple option easily available in case the need arises.

And WDSybil is definitely not up to the task - very outdated. I use the
editor portion only at the moment, but hope to have Maximus IDE running
under OS/2 soon.

> I'll be happy to
> help you with resolution of any possible incompatibilities in the OS/2 RTL
> you might discover while implementing the OS/2 support.

Many thanks.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/