[fpc-pascal] Win64 release of FPC 2.6.2 missing

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Sat May 4 16:24:06 CEST 2013

I wanted to mention that Lazarus comes with a 64bit FPC 2.6.2 from binaries...

Guys, Graeme is well meaning here.  I agree that most of us first go to x64 downloads for binaries.  Thinking 32 to 64 or reverse is onerous on typical end users.

I need 64bit FPC binaries too.   Presently I install the Lazarus to get 64bit FPC, then checkout svn FPC/trunk and Lazarus/trunk.  I do this every time because of the fact that there is no 64bit FPC.

Others do this too.   You are looking at this too much from the internals.  This is a case where the Customer is right I can assure you.

But the solution must conform to FPC standards with regards to builds/packaging.

Thanks for any help in offering a 64bit download of FPC.

Andrew Brunner,

Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298
http://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is great new way to store and share your pictures, videos, and more, featuring our innovative Pure Cloud social computing platform.