[fpc-pascal] Synchronize(dummyproc) with Linux.

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 21:45:29 CEST 2013

> And on my 64-bit Linux (Ubuntu 10.04) VM the sound and graphic updates.

That are good news ;)
But does not respond to the question :
Why synchronize a dummy-empty proc affect the parent thread ( and in this case the main thread is a audio process) ?
Sure that with good cpu you do not feel it. But with a atom cpu, very close than arm cpu, i can test the result live. And trust me, something append while synchronize a dummy proc. And i really want to understand why.