[fpc-pascal] I found FPC v0.2 source code :-)

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jan 30 03:21:40 CET 2012

On 1/29/2012 09:21, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>>> But do you have a machine to read them?
>>
>> I've still a 5 1/4 floppy lying around, afaik it should still work with
>> current MBs.
>
> My experience is that both media and drives suffer with age, even if not being
> used.

while this is true, i /still/ have some full height 5.25 inch drives that take
manual adjustment for being able to read the floppies placed in them... and yes,
i still have the cat's eye disks used to calibrate them with an o'scope... i
can't say this about those half-height 5.25inch devices that i still retain...
many of those were not adjustable :?