[fpc-pascal] I found FPC v0.2 source code :-)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:14:52 CET 2012

Hi,

I stumbled upon the following. No idea where this FTP server lives,
but the link came from the Free Pascal documentation downloads page.

Anyway, while browsing there, I came across FPK (what is now known as
FPC) v0.2 source code release. 17 units in total and all console
output is German text. This release was way before I (and probably
most of you) even knew Free Pascal existed.  :-)

There is also a v0.9.0 and v0.9.1 release source code.

ftp://193.224.143.39/pub/fpc/attic/

Just thought I'd share what I found. Florian might appreciate seeing
just how far FPK / FPC has come.

  - Graeme -