[fpc-pascal] Postscriptcanvas

David Copeland david.copeland at jsidata.ca
Tue Jan 17 14:31:11 CET 2012

Okay, I now understand the distinction between printing and drawing.
Using the LCL was only necessary to use it's Postscriptcanvas as that is
what I'm familiar with. But as this program needs to be able to run
without X, I will either puzzle out the FCL's fpcanvas, or just write
the postscript myself.

Thanks,
Dave.