[fpc-pascal] Would someone be willing to build the skeleton of a simple application for me?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:43:15 CET 2012

Am 16.01.2012 23:33, schrieb hdv.jadev at gmail.com:
> So here's my request: would someone be willing to get me started by building
> the basics when given the specs? Basically it concerns a sqlite database with
> just three tables (each with four or less fields) and the interface to query
> and manipulate them. All in all probably not more than 3 forms will be needed.
> More detailed specs are available.
>
> I think it will not take more than one or two days for an experienced
> programmer and it doesn't have to be a full product. Just something that does
> what is needed and enough to get me up and running in a short time. Polishing
> the thing later on will be a good learning project for me.
>
> I am willing to pay for this, as long as the fee is reasonable and the
> developer doesn't have any objections to have his code made available under an
> OSS license.
>
> Anyone interested, please contact me directly and off-list.

I know that this is not what you asked for, but you can take a look at
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Documentation and
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Category:Tutorials where some
tutorials are located which might help you.
Even if someone will write you a sceleton application these links might
provide you a bit of insight to understand the code given to you.

Regards,
Sven