[fpc-pascal] Group arguments from overloaded functions in fpdoc

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Jan 6 16:16:01 CET 2012

>> > that only one result string is possible to define. As seen in the XML
>> > file:(no desitinction based on result type)
>>
>> Correct.
>
> See also

Could XML attributes be used to distinguish overloaded functions? eg
     <element name="UIContext.doButton.Result">
        <short result="boolean">boolean result</short>
        <short result="integer">integer result</short>
      </element>

It should be relatively easy to implement I presume, not break any
existing documentation and it would solve the overload problem.

Regards, Darius