[fpc-pascal] Internal error 2006012201 while cross compiling

Julien Devillers julien.devillers at opti-time.com
Mon Jan 31 13:52:01 CET 2011

My guess is that it's related to 80bit constants. Win64 doesn't support
80bit extended(according to some of the code, yet other places it
defined pbestrealtype to s80bit). A crosscompiler should defined
FPC_HAS_TYPE_EXTENDED for x86_64-linux, so I don't know whether this is
actually the problem

Try changing c to double, and see whether the problem persists

I tried with c: double, it's the same error.
This code compiles correctly in 2.1.5.

May be, I did wrong when compiling the compiler ?
Does the 64bit compiler should be compiled with a64 bits compiler ?
Which is the fpc minimum version for compiling the 2.4.2 fpc ?

Julien