[fpc-pascal] Internal error 2006012201 while cross compiling

Julien Devillers julien.devillers at opti-time.com
Mon Jan 31 11:10:56 CET 2011

-----Message d'origine-----
De : fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org [mailto:fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org] De la part de Jonas Maebe
Envoyé : vendredi 28 janvier 2011 14:39
À : FPC-Pascal users discussions
Objet : Re: [fpc-pascal] Internal error 2006012201 while cross compiling

On 28 Jan 2011, at 14:33, Julien Devillers wrote:

> no here's the end of the -va log :
>
> [0.609] procedure/function Unassigned:UnicodeString;
>
> [0.609] ENDIF FPCOLEVARIANT found
>
> [0.625] Internal error 2006012201

The problem with -va is that the time stamps (the numbers between the square brackets) replace the line numbers. Try compiling without -va.

Jonas

-------------------

OK, I replaced the -va by -vewunchilbdrqpv (everything except timestamps).
With that, the error message reports the last line of the unit.

I removed a lot of code to find out that issue happens here

function RoundTo(const AValue: Double; const ADigit: TRoundToRange): Double;
var
  c: extended;
begin
  c := power(10,ADigit);
  Result := c * round(AValue/c);
end;

If I remove   " c := power(10,ADigit);" , no more error.

Julien