[fpc-pascal] Permuted index (KWIC) of function descriptions

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jan 26 17:15:50 CET 2011

In our previous episode, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be said:

> > Categorizing routines, with subcategs if need be will be trouble enough,
> > specially if you want to do it future proof (and also be able to flag the static
> > method approach that Delphi current favours)
>
> OK, that was totally chinese. I'll have to ask my chinese pillow to
> translate this.

I mean procedures and functions is not enough. It must be possible to add
static methods to this categorization system too (to be visible in the same
overviews as normal functions), because newer delphi versions stuff all new
routines as static methods into classes, and sooner or later we will have to
deal with that too.

With subcateg(ory)s I meant that simply one dimensional tagging might not be
enough.  You might want to have a broad category with several smaller ones
nested in it.

I hope you and your chinese pillow will be allright :-)