[fpc-pascal] Re: Building kernel modules using fpc (for fun)

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:37:43 CET 2011

Paul Breneman <Paul2006 at ...> writes:

> This looks *very* interesting.  I'd like to add it (with *big* red flags
> and notes not to try it on a production PC) to this page:
>    http://www.turbocontrol.com/helloworld.htm

Yes please, you're welcome :) from my side no contradictions - you may like to
talk to the man who started it ;) There is still some stuff I'd like to do to
it, but a link to original instructions (fpc wiki) first, and the link to the
pastebin after that, would probably do all right ;)

I intend to play a bit more with it anyway, it is not finished to the point I'd
like to have it;

But there is something to start with.

Lukasz