[fpc-pascal] Help building fpc svn Win64

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:07:20 CET 2011

Hello Darius,

DB> Doesn't mingw64 provide as and ld?

Yes but everywhere in the wiki binutils is referenced, mingw* is named
only for crosscompiling and with the "known incompatibility" about
different ports (mingw, cygwin, ...) I was looking for a binutils
win64 without success.

Anyway I was looking for mingw binutils for win64 in the website
without success, only win32 builds.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MinGW/BaseSystem/GNU-Binutils/binutils-2.21/

I think that would be desirable, specially for 64 bits versions, to
have snapshots with all tools (add the four missing programs) but I do
not know which one prepare this snapshots.

I think I would be able to compile it now. Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 José