[fpc-pascal] error compiling lazarus

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Mon Jan 3 17:35:26 CET 2011

I was wrong.
It is not the same error with 32Bit.
I didn't make sure that he recompiles the svn2revisioninc.
In 32Bit i get a linking problem on crti.o.

But i have the package installed and the 32Bit crti.o is pressent in
/usr/lib/.

> linux-t613:/# ls /usr/lib/crt*
> /usr/lib/crt1.o  /usr/lib/crti.o  /usr/lib/crtn.o

Also the i386 section  in "/etc/fpc.conf" is set correctly
And "-Fl/usr/lib/" also shows up in the compiler line.
But it still didn't get found.

Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling svn2revisioninc.pas
Assembling svn2revisioninc
Linking ./svn2revisioninc
/usr/bin/ld: warning: ./link.res contains output sections; did you
forget -T?
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib64/crti.o when searching for
/usr/lib64/crti.o
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find /usr/lib64/crti.o
Error: Error while linking
Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

has someone an idea what i could do to try if the 32bit version would
work on my computer?

best regards
Benedikt