[fpc-pascal] D-Bus. Non blocking listening for signals

dibo20 at wp.pl dibo20 at wp.pl
Sun Jan 2 19:49:03 CET 2011

Hi,

Month ago I posted a bug (http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18117)
Admin give me solution and feedback, but this solution doesn't work well
and i think he don't read my last comment.
So, maybe someone have this same problem. There is good demo for d-bus
rewrited line by line from official C example. It works fine, but this
is console demo. This demo listen for signals in main loop. In GUI
application, this example blocks user interface. I received a solution
to use Application.OnIdle event for check for signal. It works, but not
detect all signals. If host send 10 this same signals, my application
detect only 4-6.
This problem raise after upgrade d-bus interface from 0.92 to 1.2.16 two
months ago. Previously, I could use timers and threads for listening
signals.

Regard