[fpc-pascal] TEventLog rewrite the log file

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 09:15:30 CET 2011

Hi,

I have patched the issue and placed it here (
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18355).

Now I need time to think how to make the ability to add a feature for "log
rotate" like with the Log4r, and how we can choose to make all of our output
to go to the log if we choose it (I mean the design rather then the actual
work), and I think this class will be perfect :)

Ido

LINESIP - Opening the source for communication
http://www.linesip.com
http://www.linesip.co.il