[fpc-other] Re downward spiral

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Fri Jun 2 09:39:49 CEST 2023

On 2023-06-02 02:58, Steve Litt via fpc-other wrote:
> HSN via fpc-other said on Wed, 31 May 2023 21:50:20 +0000
>

>> I will continue to maintain a high quality place to discuss fpc for
>> those who need it.
  .
  .
> Everyone else: If you want a non stressful, non judgmental venue in
> which to get quick answers, check out #fpc-alt for ontopic, and
> ##fpc-alt for offtopic.

Thanks to both Steve and Joanna for letting FPC users know the
alternatives. I'd like to ask everybody not to continue the discussion
about moderation styles - I believe that anybody interested in details
can easily find all the arguments and opinions in the mailing list
archive and there's no reason to repeat them here.

Tomas
(putting my mailing list moderator hat on :-) )