[fpc-other] Re downward spiral

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jun 2 02:47:44 CEST 2023

Tomas Hajny via fpc-other said on Wed, 31 May 2023 00:24:44 +0200

>On 2023-05-30 02:24, HSN via fpc-other wrote:
>> Tomas I’m curious if you have ever been to irc at all? If so can you
>> elaborate on your experiences there?
>  .
>  .
>
>No, I will not elaborate on my experiences, because it's completely
>unrelated to my arguments (similarly to the remainder of your
>message), and I will not continue in this discussion either,
>regardless from how much you pretend as if IRC were the only relevant
>and/or valuable support channel.

Hi Tomas,

IRC isn't for everyone, but it's a *very* good way to get instant
answers to short questions, always assuming it's run competently, which
#fpc unfortunately isn't.

In no way am I asking you to elaborate, continue, or try out IRC: You
have work to do. I'm writing this only so other people might see IRC as
a possible positive, in spite of Joanna's tude.

SteveT