[fpc-devel] Question about packages

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Mar 16 01:14:35 CET 2019

 Hi everyone,

 This might be a painfully basic question, but I'm just trying to get to
grips with the difference between Lazarus packages and FPC packages.  How
do FPC packages work normally and what's their relation to Lazarus
packages?

 I ask because I wish to make an RTL unit that defines a usable TM128 type
and some useful functions to take advantage of 'vectorcall', albeit with
some cross-platform functions for non-Intel platforms.  Offering a fast
vector unit would be very attractive for game developers and more
mathematical applications.
 Gareth aka. Kit