[fpc-devel] Fppkg

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Mon Feb 4 15:53:18 CET 2019

Am 04.02.2019 um 10:43 schrieb Alfred:
> Would it be possible to add (feature request) a local fppkg.cfg (like fpc.cgf)
> that contains these defaults paths, so they can be modified and used by
> the fppkg executable ? To distinguish between different installs.

May I add that ideally the Lazarus packager-fppkg interface would use the
fppkg.cfg local to $(CompPath). With a proper setup, one could make sure fpc.cfg
and fppkg-config do match - currently they will only agree for the compiler of
the first-ever fppkg.exe invocation on a machine (the one that creates
%LocalAppdata%\Freepascal\fppkg\config), hence break any time the compiler path
changes.

Martok