[fpc-devel] Question on policy for compiler messages

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Tue Apr 30 21:59:10 CEST 2019

Okay then, thanks Jonas.  I'm still pondering on the whole 'inline'
thing, but at the very least I think I should develop a patch for {$mode
delphi} so it behaves the same way in FPC as it does in Delphi when it
that mode.  For FPC and inline, it's not so simple because so much stuff
will break or at least change behaviour unexpectedly.

Gareth aka. Kit