[fpc-devel] 3.0.4 and Windows 64

Ozz Nixon ozznixon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:23:27 CEST 2018

Thank you for explaining. Since I am needing compatibility at the disk
level (binary form)... does anyone know of a unit or some routines to
read/write: Comp, Double, Extended byte for byte the same? (even if it
translates to something different at run time or in the dataset). If it was
for the fact I maintain Halcyon (xBase) code I would slap this all in a DB
server. Which also means my port of Accuracer (aidaim.com) is also going to
have similar problems. :-(