[fpc-devel] NewPascal plans, Generics.Collections and FPC trunk

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu May 3 00:10:27 CEST 2018

On Wed, 2 May 2018, Maciej Izak wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was kicked away today from core team (probably by Michael Van Canneyt).

Correct.

I and I alone take full responsibility. I have only warned Florian Klaempfl
in advance that this could happen, none of the other members have anything
to do with this.

Concerning insulting behaviour:
It will surprise no-one to hear I have a different perspective on the matter.
I will not argue the matter, the public mails speak for themselves in my opinion.

It should be plain to anyone that close cooperation under such circumstances
is impossible.

As a result of this occurrence, the core team is considering to create and
publish a 'code of conduct' so this kind of situation can be dealt with in
the future on a more impersonal basis instead of what happened now.

Lesson learned.

Michael.