[fpc-devel] Improvments to HTML Web Module

African Wild Dog paintedlycaon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:26:34 CET 2018

> I suppose you mean TCustomHTMLModule ?

Exactly. Sorry for my typo. I mean TCustomHTMLModule.

> I have fixed 1 by descending TCustomHTMLModule from TSessionHTTPModule. It
> originally had support for sessions. That it lost this support was the
> result of a refactoring of session support... This is now fixed.
> See revision 38397.

Perfect.

> As for 2, what do you mean by this ? TCustomHTMLModule already supports
> HTML Content actions.
> If you planned to actually add it to TCustomHTMLModule: No, that is not OK.

HTML content actions are not used by the TCustomHTMLModule. If you have a
module called "mymodule" and an action called "myaction", when you access
the address "/mymodule/myaction", the event OnGetContent of the WebModule
is always executed but, the OnGetContent event of the action is never
executed. This is by design. I would like to fix it.

Regards