[fpc-devel] Attn. Generics.Collections and rev. 39345 and speed slowdown

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:21:39 CEST 2018

fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>:

> mORMot is a third party project that can be used with FPC while Delphi is
> essentially a template and base line for compatibility, so there is a
> difference between the two. Though if you have a formal name for the hash
> that Delphi uses we can change that as well :P

TDelphi*HashFactory is not required for compatibility with Delphi (as many
other things in rtl-generic). Correct name for this hash is "BobJenkins"
(Delphi has special slightly modified version of HashLittle which in Delphi
is called BobJenkins - don't ask :P). I will fix all hash names where
"Delphi" word exist.

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak