[fpc-devel] @Gareth messages thread

Nikolai Zhubr n-a-zhubr at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 31 20:54:18 CEST 2018

Hi,

31.07.2018 19:05, J. Gareth Moreton:
> I can only apologise for that. I can only
> send and receive emails through a webmail
> system on this address, and it doesn't
> seem to honour the threading of the
> messages. I'm not sure what option I'm
> missing if there is one.

Sorry if I sound dumb, but maybe create e.g. some new gmail.com account
for this and just use Thunderbird mailer with it? Would require maybe 15
minutes to arrange. (Unless you use some very unusual OS where
Thuderbird is unavailable or some very ugly uplink provider which
filters normal traffic horribly)

Regards,
Nikolai