[fpc-devel] Last call for 3.0.4 merges

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sun Jun 18 12:18:52 CEST 2017

Op 18-06-17 om 09:34 schreef Michael Van Canneyt:

> Below a really long list. They are patches that happened after tag of
> 3.0.2,
> so they suppose that all earlier patches to fcl-pdf, fcl-js, pas2js,
> fcl-passrc
> have been merged already (which, I think, should be the case).
>
> Everything related to fcl-js:

Which reminds me...

We use fcl-passrc to use pascalscript to validate form-input on
websites. We evaluate the scripts on the server-side, but also direct on
the client. With a very simple pascalscript to js converter.

But it doesn't work with trunk anymore, at least, it doesn't parse the
statement 'false;', together with 'true;' anymore. Which is used a lot
in our system. (For example for the 'required'-statements.)

Is this intentional?

Regards,

Joost.