[fpc-devel] Closures / anonymous methods

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Oct 26 14:47:46 CEST 2016

On 26.10.2016 13:33, Paul van Helden wrote:
> +1 for Oxygene mode. An Oxygene mode to me will be like early
> Christmas and the next 10 years' Christmases rolled together!
Hmmm, Oxygene introduces several new concept.

To me, parallel loops seem most interesting (and "modern" as modern
multi-core chips can be decently used). But Oxygene can use the
underlying Framework for the dirty work, while FPC would need to build
the support (thread pool)for this completely new in the RTL.

-Michael