[fpc-devel] Bug 29760 on FPC 3.0 Win64

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Mar 11 14:19:58 CET 2016

LacaK wrote:
> Updated file.
> If you find it useful add it please to "tests/test" and/or replace
> "tw28748.pp" (as it is subset of this)
> Or give mee feedback what should be changed, added or so.

tests/test/cg/taddcurr.pp contains already most of those tests in a
systematic way. I think what's may be missing is a systematic test for
converting currency to floating point types. We already have such tests
for converting integer types to floating point types in
tests/test/cg/tcnvint4.pp , but it seems there's no similar test yet for
converting floating/fixed point types to floating point.

Jonas