[fpc-devel] Generics.Collections as package for Lazarus or package for FPC RTL

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:33:28 CET 2016

> I'll need to look at your code again, but even for class functions the
> same rules (and worries) as for normal methods apply.

Unlike Delphi, we have TCompare class and TEquals class, which is used  for
manual interfaces (together with TRawInterface and TComTypeSizeInterface).
Additionally (unlike in Delphi which has hidden regular functions for this
in implementation section with fake self parameter) TCompare and TEquals
can be used in custom comparers.

don't worry :)

--
Best regards,