[fpc-devel] Inconsistent use of Timeout in SimpleIPC

Denis Kozlov dezlov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:43:33 CET 2016

In regards to merging "wince" and "win" implementations of SimpleIPC.

The only real difference is the use of Wide vs Ansi types and functions
of WinAPI. Currently, "win32" and "win64" platforms use A versions,
while "wince" uses W versions.

Since FPC trunk no longer supports Win9x platforms, is it safe to use W
variants across all windows platforms for SimpleIPC?

Denis