[fpc-devel] Initialize/Finalize management operators and Default intrinsic

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:08:35 CEST 2016

> Looks really good. Why did you feel the need to have IDE integration? From
> my perspective (having written a game toolkit) the only point I needed IDE
> integration was a project template to add a reference to my game engine
> package and create a source code file. All the tools which can be used to
> work with a game engine, such as an asset manager to add/remove textures,
> models, sound clips, scripts, and animation storyboard are best written as
> tools external to the IDE. That is you can slice up an image into sprites
> textures without needing to open the IDE.
>
> Anyhow if your still interested in this stuff I'm using SDL 2 and GL ES 2
> which works across all platforms. Mostly I like the idea of using this
> stuff for 2D games, with 3D capabilities.

I'd like to integrate somehow your easing system. Anyway I'am opened to any
cooperation in that matter. The work not started yet. Did you think that
Design tab for Lazarus/FreeSparta was developed for LCL stuff? Noooo! That
is for future gamedevelopment and integrated tools!

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak