[fpc-devel] Initialize/Finalize management operators and Default intrinsic

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:52:25 CEST 2016

> A game engine? What happened to it? I've moved my game engine to OpenGL ES
> 2.0 for all platforms and am looking to create a FPC Android starter
> template.

Yes, but strictly integrated with XE2 (WYSIWYG + events like OnClick but
for game development), it was created before Firemonkey idea. The project
was developed as "Delphied Unity3D" ;). Project is abandoned. Without
Embarcadero support/cooperation was impossible to finish the project.

few memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_JtzO6QGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q19K1-Pcafk
http://mort.dathox.com/index.php/pl/media/screenshots