[fpc-devel] Multiple Helpers for a type

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:17:06 CEST 2015

Am 09.07.2015 14:38 schrieb "Michael Ring" <mail at michael-ring.org>:

> I now exactly hit that issue, I have a set of 'basic' typehelpers that I
wanted to extend in a second unit, but unfortunately this does not work,
the newly defined type-helpers do not allow me to access the
> functions defined in the 'basic' typehelper, so this approach is not
possible....

Would you please show code? Because at least in mode ObjFPC that should
work and if not it's a bug.

> Are those future development plans already reality and I did simply miss
the correct modeswitch or is this still on the ToDo List?

> If it's todo, are there already any plans on when this could get fixed?

It's still on my ToDo list (the most complicated part being to define the
order how methods are found). Currently I'm working on other topics
though...

Regards,
Sven