[fpc-devel] Small virtual machine to cross compile FPC

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Tue Apr 14 21:39:40 CEST 2015

I didn't know better, but last fall I also posted this topic in the Free
Pascal section of the Lazarus forums.  Today and yesterday I left notes
there about making small VMs with Debian Jessie RC2 *and* ReactOS:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,26315.0.html