[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Sep 22 23:37:08 CEST 2014

Actually, although on first glance different, anonymous methods are done as reference counted objects in Delphi, (well technically trough interfaces.), so since the anonymous method storage by definition has to be kept alive trough reference counting or similar approach, the topic is not that detached from this one.
PS: Why they call them anonymous methods when they are actually anonymous interfaced objects is something I always wondered about :-D . I guess mainly because of the syntax, not the content. i.e. name it based on the cover not the book :-D .

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com