[fpc-devel] RTTI generating

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sat Sep 20 05:56:59 CEST 2014

  Hi Silvio,

Please contact me at mitov at mitov.com, and I will send it to you.
It is for XE4 and higher only however since older XE versions have some compiler issues.
It is a new API design from the ground up, making everything extremely easy to do, fixing some hierarchy design bugs in the Emb. version, and adding some missing information.

We will release it in few weeks as a free download, working on the documentation and the demos at the moment.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com