[fpc-devel] LCL accessibility inconsistencies

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Wed Oct 15 09:14:28 CEST 2014

On 14 Oct 14, at 18:48, Frank wrote:

Hi,

> I'm not sure whether I'm right here, if not, so please apologize my
> question!
>
> I think I detected an error in the LCL accessibility implementation - at
> least the TControl.AccessibleRole has inconsistencies so a screenreader
> software doesn't work correctly. How can I get contact with the responsible
> developers to solve this problem?

Lazarus has its own mailing lists (see
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo). There is also
the WWW based forum (http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org). Obviously,
if you found a bug in LCL, you should be able to file a bug report
for project Lazarus in the bug repository available on
http://bugs.freepascal.org.

Tomas