[fpc-devel] Trying to understand the wiki-Page "FPC Unicode support"

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Nov 28 09:31:54 CET 2014

On 27 Nov 2014, at 17:11, Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> Such statements come only from writers that do not believe that their words can be understood in various ways ;-)

I'm sorry, but I simply cannot discuss with people that, when I literally state "the result is undefined", think that I may actually have meant "the result is defined and if you change the implementation and/or keep it stable across compiler releases, then it will also conform to whatever you think that this defined behaviour should be". I don't have the energy nor the patience for that.

Jonas