[fpc-devel] RTL development cycle

luiz americo pereira camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Thu Nov 27 03:48:16 CET 2014

> On Tue, 25 Nov 2014, luiz americo pereira camara wrote:
>
>> I went to \packages\fcl-base dir and run make PP="my271compilerpath" and
>> i got:
>>
>> Start compiling package fcl-base for target i386-win32.
>>        Compiling BuildUnit_fcl_base.pp
>> [100%] Compiled package fcl-base
>>
>> But fpexprpars is not recompiled
>>

> It should be, unless timestamps are messed up on your system.

The timestamps are correct

Other possibility is a bug in the configuration

In file fpunits.cfg (created after running make) i found
SourcePath=D:\repositories\fpc-trunk\packages\fcl-base\ but the source is
in SourcePath=D:\repositories\fpc-trunk\packages\fcl-base\src

In fpmake.pp seems correct:

  P.SourcePath.Add('src');
    P.SourcePath.Add('src/$(OS)');
    P.SourcePath.Add('src/unix',AllUnixOSes);

Luiz