[fpc-devel] "Exception while creating process: Could not detect X-Terminal program" / Fedora 20

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Nov 9 13:20:33 CET 2014

> What is there to look at ?
>
> There must be one of the 8 (!) supported terminal programs in the
> path. The error message indicates that there is no such program. You
> can't get more clear than that, I would think ?

Well to me this error says, this is the current supported list, probably
because this are all known (common) terminals at the time this was last
looked at.

So if a system comes along, that differs, this list may need to be reviewed?

I just checked on a Fedora 18. There the terminal is called "terminal",
and this is not in the list.

Though on my FC18 there also is xterm. I do not remember if it was there
to start with, or if I added it.