[fpc-devel] test results trunk - Re: probably incorrect debug-line-info generated by fpc 2.6.2 and trunk

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Jan 20 01:06:15 CET 2014

On 19/01/2014 22:31, Pierre Free Pascal wrote:

>    if you want to compare to test runs,
> you should save at least three files at the end of each run:
> output/$fpctarget/faillist
> output/$fpctarget/log
> and
> output/$fpctarget/longlog
>
> The best is to first compare the two log files with
> diff utility.
> Inside longlog, you should be able to find more information
> about the differences.
>
>    In the hope this can help you,

Thanks.

Eventually I will need to run them from the same checkout.  I run the
same revision, but from 2 checkouts (for convenience), but I guess some
option to make must have differed.

My modifications fail 5 tests less. They are peephole opt, they should
not fix anything, and I do doubt that they did.