[fpc-devel] CPPClass

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:12:49 CET 2014

On 18.01.2014 06:19, Den wrote:
> Hi all (but most likely Sven ;) ),
>
>      I've noticed the CPPClass no longer works and stops with:
> internalerror(200611034) -- From [compiler/ncgrtti.pas]
>
>      It's a case when generating the Object Definition RTTI ASM-Data,
> and doesn't handle odt_cppclass.. (Hence the internal error).  Any way
> you could update the CPPClass to a working condition? I'd really like to
> use it as I would rather write a Pascal CPPClass and interface with a
> Library rather than making my own bridge library and interfacing with that.

Currently it only works with static or at least non-virtual methods
anyway. Also instantiation or destruction of C++ classes will not work
yet alone exceptions. So I don't know whether such a fix would help you
much.

Maybe once my Master Thesis is done I'll find more time to work on this
again.

Regards,
Sven